Service Duty Rotas and Guidance
No church can survive without its army of faithful volunteers. And St Dunstan's is no exception.
If you would like to be part of the team that helps the services take place by
offering your time to be a welcomer, a reader, a sidesperson or someone to lead
the prayers, please email Revd Ann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sidesfolk and Welcomers should arrive in the church building at least 20 minutes before the service start.
Readers and Interceders/Prayers should arrive at least 5 minutes before the service begins.
All volunteers, please inform the Assistant Warden on duty that you have arrived.Duties of Assistant Wardens:
- Check all on roster present
- Tell Presider/Preacher if any Reader or Interceder absent
- Check the Collection Plate
- Check Marriage Bands book is out (kept in Vestry safe)
- Count congregation
- Check on sanitising stations for Communion
- Collect, count and record the collection
Duties of Sidesfolk/Welcomers:
- Welcome congregation
- Check masks worn (subject to any dispensations)
- Record those present – track & trace list or QR code
- Issue sanitiser for hands before entering church
- Assist with seating so that the congregation is safe
- Stone Street
- TN17 3HA